Six Month Smiles
Six Month Smiles® short term orthodontic treatment is a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics. There is little debate within the orthodontic community that braces are the most widely used and most effective method to give patients straight, healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. Six Month Smiles has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle.
Here is what makes Six Month Smiles so innovative
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok® clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall orthodontic treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
Adult Braces & Short Term Orthodontic Treatment Patient Stories
Six Month Smiles® is the best choice for adults interested in quickly and affordably making life-changing cosmetic improvements to their smiles with adult braces. Our Patient Stories page allows you to see and hear how Six Month Smiles has changed the lives of real people just like you.
When Would I Need Six Month Smiles?
You will benefit from a Six Month Smiles treatment if you want an adult orthodontic treatment that is discreet, quick and affordable. If you want to straighten crooked teeth, and would like to have a better-looking smile in just a few months – there is no better time than NOW to get in touch with us for a Six Month Smiles treatment.
Are you dreaming about having straighter teeth? Let Six Month Smiles at Orthodontist in Wanstead do the magic in just half a year’s time.
What’s Involved in 6 Month Smiles?
The Six Month Smiles system uses a revolutionary method that use trusted orthodontic principles to bring about effective teeth straightening in a short period of time, compared to traditional metal braces.
- Images of your teeth and your face, as well as impressions of your upper and lower jaws will be taken.
- These images will be used to create your customised Six Month Smiles braces.
- Once the braces are created, you will have to come to the clinic to have them fitted. The Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok clear brackets, along with tooth-coloured wires, enable you to have your teeth straightened in the most discreet way possible.
- You will be asked to come in for regular dental checkups every four to six weeks, until the completion of the treatment and the removal of the braces.
Am I Suitable for Six Month Smiles?
Orthodontist in Wanstead is a Six Month Smiles Provider, and we will help determine your suitability for the treatment. This orthodontic treatment is suitable for patients 15 years and above, who wish to improve spaced or crooked teeth, without any need for major changes to the bite.
What Can Six Month Smiles Do for Me?
- Quick Teeth Straightening -Six Month Smiles can effectively straighten your teeth quickly – in just half a year’s time.
- Discreet Orthodontics – The tooth-coloured wires and clear brackets allow you to have your teeth straightened discreetly. No need to be embarrassed with metal parts that are very obvious when you open your mouth!
- More Comfortable Teeth Straightening – The low forces used in this orthodontic treatment make Six Month Smiles more comfortable compared to traditional metal braces.
- More Affordable – Six Month Smiles is generally a more affordable orthodontic option compared to traditional metal braces, veneers, or the use of aligners.
Q: Six months sounds good, but will I still have a mouth full of metal braces for the whole time?
No! Six Month Smiles uses clear braces that are barely visible to gently straighten your teeth.
Blog: Steps to Find Perfect Orthodontist for your child
Finding a PERFECT orthodontist for your child is not an easy task as you have to consider many things before making your selection of an orthodontist for your child. While you have to make sure the practitioner that you are choosing is the one you can trust upon, you also have to be assured that your child will feel comfortable with the orthodontist and at the same time the orthodontist has proven treatments track record. You don't want to be in a situation where in the middle of treatment you have to change orthodontist. Therefore making a right choice in the beginning is best action.
Now when you know importance of finding a perfect orthodontist for your child, question arise how you can find that "perfect orthodontist"? Ideally you should be covering these 4 steps to find perfect orthodontist for your family.
01. Ask for Recommendations:
Ask your dentist if they can recommend a good orthodontist for your child. In their routine practice dentists see many patients who have had orthodontic treatment performed by different orthodontists. Based on their experience and qualification, dentist can judge results of orthodontic treatment performed by various orthodontists. Therefore dentists can give you the best opinion of which orthodontists are successful.
Not just that, you may want to ask you friend, relatives and colleagues if they know any orthodontist with proven track record.
02. Do search on Internet:
After you have made initial list of orthodontists based on the recommendations, it can be a good idea to spend some time on the internet trying to find-out patient testimonials and reviews of those orthodontists. This way you can filter out some orthodontists out of your list where patient reviews and testimonials do not give you strong signal.
03. Questions to ask:
Make arrangement to visit at least 3 orthodontists before making your final decision. Don't hesitate to ask questions during your initial consultation. Observe whether orthodontist answer your questions properly, and understand your concerns. Your questions should cover thing like:
• Available options for orthodontic treatments of your child?
• How long treatment plan will take?
• Can orthodontist provide written treatment plan and cost estimates
04. Financial planning / payment plan:
Be sure to understand the finance options available for your child's orthodontic treatment. Some orthodontists offer monthly payment plans. In case where monthly payments are available check how much up front payment needs to be made. You have to understand payment plan properly to make sure the financial liability does not stress you going forward in future.
To explore benefits, options and payment plan for your child's orthodontic treatment at our clinic Gatley Park Dental Practice, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 0161 428 3484.
COVERING GATLEY, CHEADLE, CHESHIRE, STOCKPORT AND SOUTH MANCHESTER